Kasab: The day before yesterday, the Syrian Army and National Defense Forces established complete control over Summits 714, 767 and 803 after killing 72 Nusra terrorists who had been hiding in the area. What this meant was that the SAA had full artillery and visual control over the entire Al-Furulluq-Kasab Roadway. As more artillery was brought up unimpeded, the terrorists could see that their ship was not only listing, but sinking quickly. Intercepted communications indicated a move out of Kasab and back toward the Salmaa area and then down into Idlib. I assure all SyrPer readers that the SAA is now moving forces to block any such retreat and that hundreds of terrorists will soon be killed on the western slopes of the Jibaal Al-Zaawiya overlooking the Waadi Al-Ghaab (Syria’s Bekaa Valley). The SAA is now dismantling mines and IEDs in the area before inviting the population back.
Dead terrorists reported by Wael and taken from Nusra websites include these:
- Abu ‘Umar Al-Turkmaani (TURKMAN GRUB. Leader in Al-Mustafaa Brigade of Jabhat Al-Nusra)
- Muhammad Al-Tuwayjari (SAUDI MONKEY MUCOUS AND “FIELD COMMANDER” in Nusra. Nyuk)
- Abu Suhayb Al-Turkmaani (NUSRA COMMANDER AND TURKMAN FLY LARVA)
- Taareq Qarraaja (NUSRA TERRORIST DROPPING AND LEADER IN JABAL AL-TURKMAAN)
- Anwar Abu-Al-Hayjaa (SAUDI APE SPUTUM)
- Sanaafi Al-Nassr ‘Abdul-Muhssin Al-Shaarikh (SAUDI BABOON INGROWN TOENAIL)
- Mu’aawiya ‘Abdul-Razzaaq (SAUDI WORM SLIME AND “FIELD COMMANDER” IN KASAB. a/k/a “Abu Al-Layl”)
- “Abu Suraaqa” (Id pending. Belonged to Ahraar Al-Shaam)
- Muhammad Al-‘Abdullah (Leader of “Qastal Ma’aaf Front”. Syrian terrorist)
- ‘Aadel Ghulaam (MOROCCAN BARBARY APE. Belonged to Ahraar Al-Shaam)
- Abu ‘Udayy Sahyooni (It means “Zionist” or someone from the Sahyoon Mountain. Belonged to “Jablat Group”)
- Khaaled Andaroon Al-Ansaari
- Sakhr Andaroon Al-Ansaari
- Abu Al-Ashbaal (MOROCCAN SARDINE BLADDER)
- Abu Walaa` (Id pending)
- Abu Adeeb (Id pending)
SYRPER GENEROUSLY EXTENDS ITS WISHES TO ALL THEIR FAMILIES FOR A SWIFT DESCENT INTO THE FIRES OF HELL.
Nab’ Al-Murr: Completely liberated and now open to the inhabitants for return. The delousing took place yesterday as defending terrorists were heard receiving orders to move toward Salmaa in the Jabal Al-Akraad area.
Al-Samraa: This town which overlooked the Mediterranean was the source of the guffaw-inducing BBC reports about the terrorists having their first access to the sea, as though it would make any difference. AL-SAMRAA IS NOW TERRORIST-FREE having been liberated by the SAA yesterday.
Saaqiyat Al-Kirt: About to be deloused. SAA killed 12 terrorists here, their carcasses drying in the wind.
Al-Zawbak Village: All 23 foreign jackals killed. All were from Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Tunisia. Their carcasses were incinerated as a gift to their stinking terrorist families. No names.
Al-Dughmaashiyya: The day before yesterday, this village was almost completely deloused. All foreign terrorists inside abandoned homes. We are waiting for the announcement of its liberation.
NEWS AND COMMENT:
Here’s an article I could have written about the neo-cons and Iraq. You’ll love it: