SAA ADVANCES IN KASAB

20140408-095535_h537728

Syrian Rat Hunters in Latakia

LATAKIA:

Those who support rats couch their questions always with the words: “So, what has the Syrian Army done in Kasab?”   The predicate is “done in Kasab”.  Instead of asking what the “rat terrorists have done in Kasab”, they foist the obligation of progress on the party they despise the most.  This style of interrogation is curious for what it says about the psychology of the proponent – is he/she desperate for bad news about the SAA?  Is he looking for some clue to demonstrate the responder’s biases?  All those things.  So, in that vein, let’s ask the question: “What have the rats been doing in Kasab?”  The answer is plainly “NOTHING”.  They are frozen in position as the SAA is slowly progressing in difficult terrain to eradicate them.

Al-Haraamiyya Mountain:  The SAA has established total control over this area south of Eagle Mountain (Jabal Al-Nisr).  Al-Haraamiyya means “thieves” and so, once again, we are reminded of whom we are fighting.

Courtesy of Wikimapia:

Courtesy of Wikimapia:

Look carefully at the map.  It shows a straight line down from Al-Nisr Mountain through Jabal Al-Haraamiyya to Crosspoint or Observatory 45 which are all under the control of the SAA.  At the very top is Kasab.  By securing this route, sufficient forces can be brought in to finish the job at Kasab and block supplies and communications with the rat forces both to the West and East.

We have received reliable reports that new recruits in the NDF from Armenia and Lebanon are being classified as 1. trained and ready, or 2. requiring basic NDF training.  This is important because most Armenian fighters are not familiar with the particular terrain or with the tactics of the SAA.  Moreover, the possibility of infiltration by agents of Turkey or the West must be taken into consideration to protect the thousands of volunteers who have placed their confidence in Syria’s very competent counter-intelligence agencies.  What I’m trying to say is: don’t expect the SAA to simply throw the Armenians into combat without proper training and vetting.  It will be weeks before we hear about their impact on the front.

In any case, the front is totally stabilized.  The rats cannot advance and appear to be trying to do so elsewhere in Aleppo and Der’ah.  In both those fronts, the SAA is expanding its control which is why the Prez, Dr. Assad, said the war would end this year.

0 0 vote
Article Rating
36 Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
trackback
Level 0 - Anonymous

[…] SAA ADVANCES IN KASAB […]

dedi jamaludin
Level 1 - Novice
dedi jamaludin (@guest_22601)
6 years ago

slowly n surely SAA is advancing…

assassins
Level 0 - Who?
assassins (@guest_22590)
6 years ago

Wee Willy Hague was questioned today in the UK Parliament about Turkey seemingly facilitating attacks on Kassab by allowing foreign fighters to cross the Turkish border. Wee Willy Hague is apparently going to talk to his Turkish counterpart to stop it happening. I’ll believe it when I see it, but it does appear the rat attack on Kassab has backfired in a big way, both military and politically.

Canthama
Member
Level 9 - Senator
Canthama (@canthama)
6 years ago

More on CW recent false flag, interesting article that mentions Ukraine as well, it implicates the US super rich families and the weapons industry behind a WWIII plot.

Shinaydeen
Level 4 - Scholae Palatinae
Shinaydeen (@guest_22549)
6 years ago

Thank you Ziad for your informative, interesting and indeed entertaining post, as always. As for the Armenian fighters, I am sure the SAA will win without them, so it doesn’t matter how long it takes to train them. What does matter is that Armenians will be fighting in Kassab against Turkish supported forces on April 24th, the anniversary of the Turkish massacre of Armenians in 1915. That will be of huge significance. Politically, it will be much more important than any military role the Armenians can play. The proud Armenian people will then put their very own nail in the… Read more »

Canthama
Member
Level 9 - Senator
Canthama (@canthama)
Reply to  Shinaydeen

Fully agree and would add to yours by saying it is a strong positive advertisement of Syria’s Government, having Christian Armenians fighting with SAA will send shock waves on positive publicity in the West, of course if MSM talks about it….crossing my fingers and toes fot that to happen, SAA is wining on the ground but surely we could use some favorable wind with positive views on the MSM, this will only further help the Syrian cause.

hans
Level 4 - Scholae Palatinae
hans (@guest_22557)
Reply to  Canthama

What ever we may think of Kim Kardashian, she has done to bring to attention the plight of the Armenians in Kessab. The news is slowly coming into the MSM.

Canthama
Member
Level 9 - Senator
Canthama (@canthama)
6 years ago

Ziad, fully agree with you, have seen many folks with “desperate” comments about weapons or lack of “progress”, in their view, by the SAA. It is remarkable, in today’s world, the power of a video or some unknown writter news, people trust it more the news and propaganda videos without checking background or checking on the veracity of the news. The war is won in the battlefield, killing enemies and taking prisioners, or politically, but in Syria the war will be over when the enemies are crushed, and people should try to pay more attention on the differences of small… Read more »

hans
Level 4 - Scholae Palatinae
hans (@guest_22540)
6 years ago

Syria needs more bulldozers! Start a collection fund, it is not embargoed!

hans
Level 4 - Scholae Palatinae
hans (@guest_22542)
Reply to  hans

Sorry the link got eaten

comment image

RVD
Level 2 - Veteran
RVD (@guest_22536)
6 years ago

Be a bit strange Ziad a wholly Christian Brigade/Division/Regiment Fighting For the Syrian Government against a US backed Al Qaeda.i doubt very much you’ll be seeing hearing about it on CNN BBC FOX anytime soon

Anyway good to hear the SAA giving the Scum a tanking long may it continue
all the best to Friends and Family viva Syria

Arklight
Level 8 - Legatus Legionis
Arklight (@guest_22526)
6 years ago

The Armenian fighters went to Dyrea to fight, not to be killed because they have not the basic skills to survive in combat. You, however, are more than welcome to head for Kasab to immediately engage the enemy and ‘cut a fat hog’. Just remember that the pointy end of the bullet goes in the gun first.

Anonymous
Level 0 - Anonymous
Anonymous (@guest_22523)
6 years ago

Thank you for the excellent post as always Ziad. Seems Erdogan fails again in his designs to become a regional power. Despite his warning to look Eastward and become a member of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, Erdogan is a Western puppet and a NATO stooge. He overlooked the mutual defense pact between Syria and Iran. For this he will pay when Iran annex’s Turkey’s regional ally Azerbaijan. Erdogan feels he is invincible with NATO behind him. Turkey is on a collision course with Russia and will be eaten alive by its enemies when Russia and Iran attack it and drive… Read more »

hussein
Level 5 - Tribunus Militum
hussein (@guest_22522)
6 years ago

I was just at liveleak.com and although I do not like to watch beheading videos, I was tricked by the title and watched a gruesome and savage beheading of one of the SAA or NDF by the ISIL or an affiliate group. It pains me a lot to see the throat slicing of a human with a dull knife. I don’t know why I am saying this here. those savages are sub human, they have no mercy. even in war if you have to kill the enemy you should not do it in a savage way, even if the enemy… Read more »

hussein
Level 5 - Tribunus Militum
hussein (@guest_22539)
Reply to  Ziad Fadel

thank you Ziad for your advise, yes the NDF is good enough for me when I make a decision. I do not know anyone in Syria unfortunately, so when I take this monumental decision could you maybe put in a good word on my behalf. thanking you in advance.

Anonymous
Level 0 - Anonymous
Anonymous (@guest_22547)
Reply to  hussein

dont be stupid… Dont go to syria… go back to your room and play some call of duty, it’s almost the same.

Anyway, the war is almost over… In less than 9months alepo and raqqa will fall, and then it’s done.

War is not a game you fool.. there is just one game over…

hussein
Level 5 - Tribunus Militum
hussein (@guest_22577)
Reply to  Anonymous

your pathetic words mirror the shallow soul that you harbor. your words to me do not even merit a prolonged response. go in peace.

Ali MD
Level 1 - Novice
Ali MD (@guest_22555)
Reply to  hussein

Do it! Go to Syria, do as Ziad says, or land in Damascus and say you want to visit the Shrine of Sayyida Zainab. Once there, you will find Hezbollah members, Liwa Abu Fadl Abbas members, and members of many other militia. I am sure they can help you to fight this Wahabbi menace. Possibly simply protecting the shrine may free up other members who can then go to the front lines. I wish I could go as well, but I have no one (father died, no siblings), who can take care of my family if I do. I will… Read more »

hussein
Level 5 - Tribunus Militum
hussein (@guest_22573)
Reply to  Ali MD

thank you ya Ali for your supportive words, by the way my father is called Ali. Indeed I think it is incumbent on us to protect Syria from those international Zionist Wahhabi animals.

Syrian NOT Arab
Level 0 - Anonymous
Syrian NOT Arab (@guest_22603)
Reply to  hussein

Never ask a stupid question like this of Ziad again. You are trying to set him up to get in serious trouble. Ziad is putting out this amazing blog, and even if I disagree with him about the Baath ideology, and let’s forget about your totally ignorant comment about Jesus, if your stupid questions are an attempt to get him in trouble I will wreck you. Ziad is my boy. Ok “who sane?” Don’t be dumb. He is not recruiting, he is not advising, and he is not facilitating anything. He is performing a public service by informing the public… Read more »

from India
Level 1 - Novice
from India (@guest_22615)

For once, you are so right. This smells like a set-up. Beware Ziad

teevee
Level 5 - Tribunus Militum
teevee (@guest_22534)
Reply to  hussein

calm down young man, I promise you, everything is under full control, The Turks tried to show their subservience to NATO and the oily Sheikhs, but they have many loose ends that other powers can exploit at will. Turkey is a very divided nation. They know this and any help they throw at the cannibals comes with consultation with others in the region that have the power to create mayhem in Turkey. All of this is for the Turkish internal consumption. As the President of Syria said this war is about over. Once Aleppo is freed from the Wahhabi hordes… Read more »

hussein
Level 5 - Tribunus Militum
hussein (@guest_22541)
Reply to  teevee

I am not a young man, I am almost forty. it seems in your rhetoric that you are trying to maybe dissuade me from doing what I have said I would do. don’t do that. if you are any friend of humanity you would encourage me, not dissuade me.

Anonymous
Level 0 - Anonymous
Anonymous (@guest_22548)
Reply to  hussein

where u from ?
don’t go to syria … go find a job or fuck some girls…
If you wanna shoot some wahhabis, play call of duty.

nabila
Level 1 - Novice
nabila (@guest_22572)
Reply to  hussein

Dear Hussein, I understand and appreciate your considerations. Only God knows what is the right and appropriate thing for you to do. You seem to have faith in God so ask Allah for enlightment on that question. If you do it by istikhara dua for example you will defenitely get some intuition on what to do. I personally doubt that acting out of the desire for revenge will lead to good results, but I am not in the position to advise on that iussue. Only I want to remember to not forget the dear ones that these matyrers you saw… Read more »

hussein
Level 5 - Tribunus Militum
hussein (@guest_22580)
Reply to  nabila

wa barak ALLAH feky ya Nabila, I seldom cry, but my tears are running as I write this to you, I don’t know why. Inshallah I will do what you have recommended to me with an open heart. al salam alikoom ya okhta.

teevee
Level 5 - Tribunus Militum
teevee (@guest_22579)
Reply to  hussein

what ever you say sir, but compare to me you are a very young man. my point is there are plenty of warriors, but after it is all said than done Syria needs good men and women to rebuild. Syria needs engineers, Health care workers, plumbers, electricians and all around good people to chip in in anyway they can to get country back to she belongs. thats all. sorry i offended you

Allahu Akbar
Level 1 - Novice
Allahu Akbar (@guest_22614)
Reply to  hussein

I can appreciate your comments, as I myself have on many occasions have almost gone through with it too.

Unfortunately, from what I’ve heard the Syrian government won’t accept non-Syrians for the NDF or any other of its fighting forces.

Paul S.
Level 3 - Praetorian
Paul S. (@guest_22521)
6 years ago

Hey Ziad, new map from Liveleak, not sure as to its accuracy but at a cursory level it seems reasonable.

comment image

Paul S.
Level 3 - Praetorian
Paul S. (@guest_22518)
6 years ago

What better way to train these Armenian volunteers than to have them practice their marksmanship on surrounded rats?

jo6pac
Level 4 - Scholae Palatinae
jo6pac (@guest_22517)
6 years ago

Thanks for the updates as alway