We have announced the three winners of the Annual SyrPer Dr. Pangloss Award for 2012: Prof. Fouad Ajami, Prof. Joshua “I got an Alawite wife” Landis and Andrew “I got no Ph.D.” Tabler. While Ajami has not been in the press recently on the Syrian issue, Landis continues to get cruelly-worded, almost condescending references in western publications which are known mouthpieces for either the State Department or the CIA. He now must be explained away as the owner of a “widely read” blog on Syria. Of course, there is nothing on Syria which is widely read other than SyrPer. And then, Tabler gets quoted, most notably by the Zionist NYT, after introducing him as a senior fellow at the Washington Institute. They won’t tell you he’s been wrong on everything concerning Syria since March 2011. But he tells the Zionist establishment and Barack Obama want they want to hear. And that’s the problem with American, and by association, NATO foreign policy.
NATO is losing the war in Syria because it deserves to. Look at the cast of characters leading the charge:
Barack Hussein Obama. From the day he took office, he didn’t have a clue. You would have thought his notorious anti-Iraq-invasion rhetoric, while he was still a Democratic Party apparatchik in Chicago, insinuated a deeper understanding of international politics, especially as it related to the Developing World. But, really, it seems his “cleverness” was more a lucky guess than anything to do with erudition or, even, wisdom. Mr. Obama might do better predicting outcomes of basketball games than playing some Ouija Board manufactured for him in Tel Aviv.
“Really sticks to your ribs.” It should say: “Really sticks in your craw!”. That’s pretty much Obama’s foreign policy.
Francois Hollande. This patent coward who did not have the courage to marry Segolene Royale to legitimize his children only to brazenly stand up to a cowering Papacy as an affirmation of his perverted European sense of personal liberty would send French troops to Mali in order to protect it against the evil “Islamist-Jihadist-Salafist-Takfiri” extremists while posting his spy-weasels in Lebanon to enable the same Islamist terrorist creeps to help destroy a secular and progressive government. True to his Gallic incompetence, he also managed to murder his own countryman in Somalia with a botched operation worthy of the Egyptian or Qatari army.
David Cameron. This one has made the decision that he is too inept to bring down Assad in a refined way. He has opted for the “failed state” scenario. That’s a lot easier given the few assets he really has: some old soccer fans from Liverpool and a Foreign Minister who genuinely looks like a walking glans.
Angela Merkel. She is a Nazi deep inside. She enjoys this war business more than she lets on. Besides her electronic floating “Spielfeld” with its wondrous maze of Germanic circuitry moored off the coast of Turkey, it is a fact, that her drunken team of wunderkinder don’t know what they want to excel at: Mathematics or Beer Drinking? Her team, under the stern guidance of now legendary linkisch Herr Bean, Gerhard Schindler, have done so much to help the Syrian Army by botching army communications, SyrPer had no choice but to award Herr Schindler the 2012 EGON KRENZ MEDAL FOR SERVICE TO THE SYRIAN SECURITY ESTABLISHMENT.
“Arbeit macht das Leben suss”, she screams to the huddled masses of hedonistic Greek goldbricks. Her clever avoidance of the newer German expression: “Arbeit macht frei”, was considered brilliant by Herr Schindler.
Recep Tayyip Erdoghan: This man is an Islamist and supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood. He dreams of a revitalized Ottoman Empire with himself enthroned at its renewed capital of Istanbul, the Sublime Snort. He forgets very easily how much Arabs despise the days when they were ruled by the largely incompetent and backward Turks. But he persists anyways as though someone were perched on his shoulder whispering flatteries into his ear. His support for terrorism in Syria has all the hallmarks of the disease you get from embracing nihilism – the moral decrepitude; the indifference to suffering; the blowback. And all this for a revived Ottoman slum empire that remains the Sick Man of Europe. He has more reasons to be overthrown than Papa Doc Duvalier.
Has anyone noticed how the underbelly of NATO: Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal kept their noses out of this mess in Syria? Why? You don’t hear about Beretta pistols reaching the Jabhat Al-Nusra, much less Rioja wines! With the exception of one Oreo-cookie-Affirmative Action black man, Obama, everybody else is pink or ecru. What does this say about NATO? What does this say about the entire NATO enterprise in Syria? Why aren’t olive-complected people complicit in this utterly misguided romp focused on overthrowing our blue-eyed Syrian president? We, at SyrPer, know why. Because olive-complected people know how to have a good time whilst whities always have to worry about the modalities of pilfering the natural resources of Third World nations. QED. Punkt! It’s a full-time job.
Now let’s pepper the pot even more: Look at Lily-White NATO’s allies. Hmmm. Dark Rodents of Arabia! You have to admit, the Terpsichorean team of dancing rats starring the Fat Prince of Catarrh and Prince Muttering-Stuttering-Sputtering- Lisping-Shaking-Shivering-Slobbering-Saud Al-Faisal, make for one strange “condimento”, so to speak. Flush with money they never earned; stuffed with cash from the same white NATO that sucks their people’s blood; drowning in mismanagement; reveling in a “royalty” more appropriate for your backyard septic tank; this shameless, unscrupulous, scrofulous, scabrous and scat-eating nest of super-vermin make the ideal partnered masterminds for an otherwise Olympic quest for mediocrity and catastrophe.
Le Petit Prince! Prince Saud Al-Faisal, seen here in blackface, brings Arabian elegance and body odor to all the hallowed halls of diplomacy. He is committed to giving the Syrian people Wahhabism so they can wallow too in Saudi retrogression.
ABDALLAH II: And then, there is the King of Jordan. Like Hamlet, unable to decide whether he must have Saudi lucre and American love, or freedom from Salafist terrorists champing at the bit to make his lifeless kingdom their new Emirate, he floats, just like his father, in a NeverNeverland of Deception. You might think he just can’t figure it out as he adroitly looks askance while American spies and terrorism enablers pretend to vet “secular” candidates from among the refugees they helped to create in the first place. His story is an ugly one
“Baby face; you got the cutest little baby face”. This scion of a dynasty of scoundrels and mountebanks is playing with fire – watching cautiously as a terrorist army takes shape in the north of his country. He is half Hashemite and half English. That should tell you everything.
All these people, except ‘Uqab Saqr, have one thing in common: they are not Shi’is. They are driven by an obsession with Shi’ite Iran’s nuclear program which they have convinced themselves is designed to produce a nuclear weapon which will make it impossible for the West to intimidate the people and government of Iran again. The ape-like Arabs of the Peninsula, who are mostly Wahhabist (read: reactionary) and totally without a sense of creativity, have placed their bets on the Western infidels for their protection. They have fixated on the Fatimid Crescent that has taken shape under the leadership of Tehran and joined forces with NATO to break its one and most important link – Syria. But they made serious miscalculations – as did the Americans.
How can we complete this cast of villains without listing the supporting actors? These are the lower-rung expendibles who play the crucial role of “art directors”. They set up the scenes by writing nonsense intended to explain the actions of the principals. They pick the locations and the “extras”. Some are even costume designers; continuity editors; caterers; suppliers and the like. They are:
Saad Hariri, son of billionaire vaporized Saudi catamite and coprophagist, Rafiq Hariri, who lives now in Paris due to the unfortunate fact that a return to Lebanon would be an explosive affair for the country and for himself. He helps to finance the murder and mayhem in Syria by controlling caporegimes like Uqab Saqr, Wissam Al-Hassan (also in a vaporized state), Khaled Daher (soon to be vaporized) and all the other, sycophantish, brown-nosing cretins who populate Lebanon’s massage parlors and crackhouses.
CHORUS OF NINCOMPOOPS: You can’t have this story without the team of “experts” at universities and stink tanks who receive their data from the same employer who runs his shabby operations according to their “interpretations” of the self-same data he has given them. They are only respectable because certain newspapers and media outlets tell an otherwise naive audience that they are, in fact, “respectable”. They are:
Joshua “I’m married to an Alawite” Landis, Andrew “No Ph.D.” Tabler, Fouad “I’m really Iranian” Ajami, Elliott “Neo-Con Zionist Spy” Abrams and the Neo-Con Tabernacle Choir.
They have been wrong on everything
AND THERE IS THE CAST OF A THOUSAND RATS. UNEMPLOYED, RETARDED LIBYANS, TUNISIANS, SYRIANS, JORDANIANS, PALESTINIANS, CHECHENS, SAUDI ARABIANS, EGYPTIANS AND MANY MORE FROM THE FIFTH WORLD OF IGNORANCE AND CORRUPTION ALL WAITING FOR THAT FAT CHECK FROM PRINCE DRUM SON OF DOUBLE DRUM HUSBAND OF MADAME BANANA
SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE:
This fake diplomat is a spy for the CIA and has been doing dirty work for a series of American failed presidents. He is the war criminal par excellence.
From the beginning, way before the so-called Arab Spring, Robert Ford and the CIA have been planning the destruction of Syria as a way to protect the Zionist Abomination and to damage Iran in order to abort the evolution of the Fatimid Crescent. Syria’s role in Iran’s nuclear program is minor, if existent at all. But Syria has been developing into a massive military power in the region ever since Dr. Assad further aligned his country with Iran. The power of the Syrian military is best understood in the context of what the NATO nations were willing to do about it. Nothing! Even Turkey, whose once-vaunted army seemed to be the panacea for all problems in the Levant, demurred repeatedly when it came to challenging Syrian military prowess. Whether it’s in the air, on the ground or from the ground to the sea, Syria presented with a military capability that made Libya the proverbial stroll in the park.
The experts calculated correctly that Syria had turned a corner in 2004 militarily – giving it the ability to not only manufacture her own missiles, consistent with an improved North Korean design, but to project power far beyond its own borders through proxies. Coupled with Iran’s great industrial and technological strength, Syria was on its way to regional super-power status – a condition completely at odds with Zionist plans to emasculate all neighboring countries by dividing them. Why, there were accusations that Syria was building a nuclear reactor at Al-Kibar on the Euphrates which had to be destroyed by the Zionist air force! And Syria had developed extremely advanced chemical weapons that were adaptable to all her missiles and artillery.
By the time of the ill-fated Tunisian uprising against Zein-Al-Abidine Ben Ali, the U.S. had made the decision to ignite its assets inside Syria to see how Bashar Al-Assad would react. Dr. Assad was asked several times by reporters how he viewed the “Arab Spring” coming to his country which he regularly shrugged off as “impossible”. There was a reason for that.
Syria’s economy was booming in March 2011. Annual growth was 5-6 % despite a reduction in the amount of available oil reserves in the east. Tourism projects and light industry (including a factory to assemble cars) were catapulting the country out of the Third World. Education, medical advances and enhanced rights for women were hallmarks of Dr. Assad’s administration.
This car is called the “Saba”, manufactured in Syria. It was a milestone in the ability of the SAR to expand its industrial capabilities.
Given Iran’s ambitions as perceived by NATO and the U.S., Syria had to be stopped. Hizbollah, which ground the Zionist army to a halt and sent it back in humiliation in July 2006, was a product of Iranian/Syrian design and cooperation. Hamas, a strange monster created originally by Zionism, found itself hq-ed in Damascus with Iranian encouragement. Iraq, too, was a disaster for the U.S. with evidence clearly pointing toward Iranian cenripetal attraction.
SyrPer believes that the entire Syrian conflict would not have occurred but for the insistence of the Saudis. Theories abound explaining the rift between the regime in Riyadh and the government in Damascus. Some have mentioned Syrian power in neighboring Lebanon as a trigger-point: Saudis had invested billions in Lebanese real estate and banks in the hope their surrogate, Saad Hariri, would have Damascus’ help in taming Shi’ite Hizbollah, thus stanching Iran’s inexorable encroachment on Wahhabist Arabianism. Dr. Assad would not budge on that issue. The Saudis watched in abject horror when Hizbollah radiated Shi’ite power through its patrons, Iran and Syria, in a portent of things to come for the constipated Wahhabist dynasty of brigands, goatherds and narcotized slugs in both Riyadh and Doha.
When the Arab Spring came in the form of a self-immolated Tunisian enraged by social injustice and his country’s economic entropy, an animated Arab World felt ripples and then waves of anger through unemployed young men and women, a phenomenon formidable enough to alert Saudi Arabia that it had to to pounce right there and then. With Qatar and Robert Ford on stage, it was time to clip Shi’ite wings in the Fertile Crescent by essentially extorting Syria’s fealty. It was calculated that the Assad family would give up Iran first before giving up its patrimony. That was the first miscalculation.
But Syria had a formidable world-class army with a history of tolerance for minorities. Could the confessional fault-lines dividing the army’s various units be exploited to bring about a complete splintering of the army? The answer in the beginning must have been: “yes”. The “experts” in both England and the U.S. must have seen Syria through the experience of Lebanon. If a Lebanese Army collapses along sectarian fissures, then, (as they thought), so would Syria’s. It seemed very neat. That was the second miscalculation.
There can be no doubt that once the army either breaks apart (Libya), takes a neutral position (Tunisia and Egypt), or sides with the opposition (Romania), the security services would not be sufficient to buoy up Assad’s government. He would fall and take with him the secular character of his regime to a rump-state along the Syrian littoral. Obviously, this did not happen. The Lebanese model did not work for a number of reasons and here we continue the mistakes:
3. The western experts thoroughly misread the mentality of Sunnis in Syria. Most Sunnis were supportive of Syria’s young president and were benefiting from his rule;
4. The Syrian army was not some militia whose sole purpose was to tamp out minor conflagrations, as in Lebanon where successive governments hesitated to build a strong army because they feared it or dreaded its sectarian nature;
5. The Syrian army was heavily infiltrated by both Ba’ath Party Security and Political Security such that any insurrection would have been discovered early and dealt with;
6. The effectiveness of the Ba’ath Party over decades of rule was completely missed by the so-called “experts”. The Ba’ath had trained hundreds of thousands of young Syrian men and women in the ideology of socialism, secularism and resistance to foreign rule and they were inculcated with the Ba’ath program;
7. The “experts” misread wildly the position of minority groups in Syria and how they relate to their Sunni counterparts. Christians, Alawis, Druze, Ismailis, Shi’is and Turkomen had become increasingly woven into the fabric of society to such an extent that sectarianism remained grist only in impoverished areas of major cities.
8. The “experts” in the West and even the toads in Arabia forgot the fact that Syrians on the whole despised Wahhabism almost as much as they despised foreign rule. The moment it became clear the West and its Arab allies were behind the unrest, Syrian society congealed around the president with prominent Sunni military leaders, businessmen and clerics leading the defense of the government, to wit: Faisal Miqdad, Walid Al-Mu’allem, Buthaina Sha’ban and General Fahd Al-Fureij. The notion that Alawis are the only base for Dr. Assad is completely false. His support extends across all society.
9. The “experts” completely misconstrued the relationship between Syria and Russia. There is a programmatic effort in the Western mainstream media to ignore the Russian navy and Moscow’s determination to preserve its one and only true ally in the Mediterranean;
10. The “experts” lost the ball when it came to Iran and the seriousness with which that country viewed its relations with both Syria and Hizbollah. For Iran, contrary to what the “experts” think, Syria is a make-or-break issue that could involve igniting the entire gulf area;
11. The “experts” failed to consider Iraq, Algeria, Venezuela, China, South Africa, Brazil, Bolivia and Ecuador and other countries which looked upon the charade in Libya with a jaundiced eye. Today, China and Iran are planning major military maneuvers in Syria along with Russia;
12. “Experts” like the useless Robert Ford who put on airs appropriate for a dilettante figured he had enough “deserters” in his new army to take on the Syrian military machine. He was wrong, of course – not even close – which naturally led to the decision by Saudi Arabia and Qatar to bring in America’s greatest nightmare: Al-Qaeda. Now the “experts” have the tiger by its jaw and there’s no way out for them.
13. “Experts” predicted wrongly that the international press would favor the move against Dr. Assad. With push-over media like the NYT, WP, BBC, CNN, Reuters, AP and others in the pocket awaiting favored-paper treatment, they predicted an international uproar urging intervention in Syria. They didn’t get it. Besides a sense of malaise in Western capitals about more foreign adventures, the facts are that other media like Global Research, Infowars, Al-Akhbar, Maurice Herman, Voltairenet….even Syrian Perspective were effective in blunting the tsunami of propaganda which emerged. Today, many people in Europe and North America have identified the blatantly fabricated character of the reportage about Syria.
14. As the conflict in Syria intensified, so did the “expert” misinterpretation of events. The “experts” began to lie, not only to their principals, but to themselves. It was bad enough that academics like Landis were basing their opinions on spoon-fed nonsense from the State Department, they started convincing themselves of their own analytical rectitude. That sense of infallibility led to Tabler, Landis and Ajami making predictions of Dr. Assad’s “imminent” fall back in mid-2011. Ajami was once asked about those reckless predictions and he appeared genuinely befuddled stating on t.v. that Dr. Assad, “defied the laws of gravity” implying that political science was something more than pure casuistry.
15. They positively missed the mark with their plainly naive approach to Syria’s financial strength. When Ford came to Beverly, Michigan to address a bunch of Syrian opposition felons, disgruntled sectarian doctors who owed a ton of money for the free education they received from Syrian taxpayers and outright bigots worthy of Ford himself, he stated without blinking that the “Russians don’t give anything away for free any more”. The language was clear: Syria could not handle the economic burden of this war. But, he was dead wrong. Again.
16. The “experts” bombed with their efforts to build a “credible” alternative to Dr. Assad. Look, people, it doesn’t take a genius to calculate the chances of communists and Islamists working together on a single political project. Every time Ford tried to put together something, it blew up in his face. The SNC was such a disaster that the U.S. would no longer treat with it. Now, NACOSROF is imploding with news that Al-Khatib is planning to resign. It may be that he finally got the message that his country is being destroyed by the West, not by Dr. Assad, and that he has liaised with the same enemies to which Syrians sing anthems in praise of their slaughter.
But there is more evil to this than meets the eye. The U.S. and NATO would never embrace the internal opposition although that would have had more credibility with the Syrian population. Instead, they backed a group of disparate exiles some of whom have never been back to Syria for decades. Some of the exiles were wanted felons hoping for Dr. Assad’s demise so they might get an amnesty. But most, like Burhan Ghalioun, were gentrified francophiles who would probably not want to live in Syria anyways. It was a black comedy worthy of the theatre d’absurde.
17. Finally, it’s the IQ factor. Take all the characters listed at the top of this article and try to assess their cumulative intelligence. The “experts” are not experts. The politicians are nothing more than cheap humbugs searching for that lifelong sinecure on a golf course in Arizona. And the spooks, well, they ain’t as smart as the think they are. The Russian and Syrian spooks are smarter.
In conclusion, if the U.S. and NATO don’t break with their Saudi Arabian and Qatari wards now, they run the risk of enhancing the probability of falling into the abysmal darkness of the “war with no end”. The Wahhabists can handle that because they are inured to failure at its most fundamental level – they can even try to buy their way out- no complex analysis needed here. But Europeans will find their culture deracinated as political inbreeding with the feckless and feculent robed Arabian rodents devours it only to produce a species of rat that can only exist in an arid desert of Western “experts”. ZAF