FIRST POST – SEPTEMBER 16, 2012 – JOHN ESQUIRE’S SUGGESTIONS FOR ROBERT FORD, FORMER OUSTED U.S. AMBASSADOR TO DAMASCUS AND FLAGRANT SEDITIONIST; COME TO NEW READERS, MOHAMAD AND RABABA;
TOP 10 REASONS TO SEND ROBERT FORD TO BENGHAZI
1. American puppet government eliminates risk of another untimely departure.
2. Untimely death will earn him a state funeral and some kind words from his boss.
3. Espionage is a transferable skill.
4. Pardon our dust. Benghazi embassy to be completely renovated.
5. He already knows how to order hummus!
6. His Arabic is so weak it is interchangeable from the Levant to the Mahgreb.
7. Currently one of 23 million Americans is unemployed.
8. Completely familiar with Libyan terrorists after working with them in Syria.
9. Will not be returning to Syria anytime soon…or ever.
10. Chance to use frequent flyer miles.
Robert Ford, seen here in Washington, leading a group of Syrian Islamist tourists who were guests of the State Department. Mr. Ford gets half-time rates for his services. In this photo he answers a question concerning the direction of the wind.
WELCOME TO MY NEW FRIEND, MOHAMAD, FROM IRAN. YES, MOHAMAD, ZIAD DOES READ FARSI BUT NEEDS A DICTIIONARY TO HELP. That should not stop you from communicating with me in whatever language you choose. HANS just sent me a note in German to which I will be responding. Welcome aboard Rababa. Readership is skyrocketing.
HEAVY NEWS FROM SYRIA. ALEPPO’S TELEPHONES NOW OPEN AND REPORTS ARE COMING IN FAST AND FURIOUS. I JUST RETURNED FROM OUR DACHA IN NORTHERN MICHIGAN AND NEED JUST A FEW HOURS OF WHAT THE GERMANS CALL “GEMUTLICHKEIT” AT THE LOCAL BRAUHAUS. Es tut mir leid dass Ich konne nicht schreiben zu viel heute, aber, im Morgen, Ich will zu meiner Kollege Hans auf Deutsch, naturlich, antworten.
زندكي سوريه و إيران